Sori Yanagi Stainless Steel Induction Kettle is durable, clean and user-friendly. It has a wide stable base for efficient heat conductivity. The handle is designed for practical use, and can be held without unnecessary strength and easy to pour liquid. This kettle, with user-friendly shape, is engineered to make pouring motion smooth in daily life.
Also, this kettle is compatible with wide range of heating from gas stove to induction cooktop including 200 V high power induction heating.
How to Use
When you hook your little finger at the rear curve of the handle as a fulcrum, the spout will naturally face down with water coming out. You can adjust the amount of water by placing your index finger at the front curve and changing pressure on it.
- Side: Stainless steel (18% chromium, 8% nickel)
- Base: Stainless steel (18% chromium, niobium); Thickness, 0.7 mm
- Lid: Stainless steel (18% chromium, 8% nickel)
- Handle: Phenolic resin (Heat resistant up to 150℃)
- Knob: Phenolic resin (Heat resistant up to 150℃)
- Full Capacity: 2.5 L (Proper capacity, 1.7 L)
- Do not leave the kettle alone when you are heating it.
- Do not heat the kettle with no liquid in, which might cause fire.
- The kettle is compatible with sheath / gas / enclosure / radiant / induction heaters.
- Make sure of the safety if there is no breakage or defect.
- Do not use the kettle in case you find defects.
- Before first use, wash the kettle with a sponge and detergent and rinse it well.
- After use, wash the kettle with a sponge and detergent and wipe water off; otherwise it will get white powder stains, which are crystals of tap water components.
- When the kettle gets rusted, wash it with a sponge and cleanser and rinse it well.
- Do not use metal scrubs when washing the kettle.
- Place the kettle in the middle of cooktop in a stable position.
- Adjust the fire to make it no bigger than the base width; otherwise the fire might burn the handle and cause bad smell.
- Make sure to keep the kettle out of reach of children as it will be extremely hot when heated. Give them proper instructions when they use the kettle.
- If you strongly heat just a small amount of water in the kettle, its surface will get burnt and the hot water will scatter when poured.
- Do not use the kettle with water full.
- To prevent boiling over, make sure to put right amount of water in the kettle.
- Do not give strong impact (e.g. fall) to the kettle.
- Do not use the little without lid; otherwise the handle will be overheated to cause you get burnt or drop the kettle.
- Do not pour hot water immediately after you heat it; otherwise the hot water will scatter and cause you to get burnt.
- Do not use the kettle on stoves.
- If you keep using the little with the handle or knob loose, you might drop the kettle when holding it. Any self-modify or quick repair is NOT advised.