Asahi Copper Kettle 2.4L
¥ 8,010 JPY ¥ 10,000 JPY
You Save 19% (¥ 1,990 JPY)
Material: Body: Copper, Knob: Natural wood, Handle: Brass, Natural wood
Product type: Kettles
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions DxWxH (approx): 180×210×165 mm (with Handle), Diameter: 18 cm, Height: 10.5 cm
Capacity (approx): 2.4 L
Item weight (approx): 687 g
Shipping weight (approx): 900 g
- Copper cookware provides incredible heat conductivity.
- Finished and polished individually by their skilled master polishers.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance.
- In order to avoid the formation of verdigris, food should not be left in a pan after cooking.
- To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polishing agent (included in the box) or a combination of lemon juice and salt.
Asahi Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.