Fino Induction Gooseneck Kettle with Tea Infuser 1.0L
Material:Body: 18-8 Stainless steel, Bottom: 18-0 Stainless steel, Handle/Knob: Bakelite
Product type: Pour-Over Kettles
Country of origin:Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx):Width: 320 mm, Height: 145 mm, Bottom diameter: 145 mm, Base thickness: 0.5 mm
Capacity (approx):1.0 L (Usable capacity: 0.6 L)
Item weight (approx):390 g
Shipping weight (approx):500 g
- Gooseneck spout for precise pouring control.
- Comes with a removable tea infuser.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral buildup, empty contents after each use.
Takei Kibutsu Seisakusho Y.K. was founded in 1964 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the centre of cutlery and steel manufacturing. Their gooseneck kettles under the brand name “FINO” is one of the best-sellers.