Noda Horo Anbi Kettle 1.2 L
Material:Body: Enamel, Knob: Natural Wood (oak)
Color:White / Gray / Navy / Olive
Product type: Kettles
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):22 x 11.2 x 19.5 cm
Capacity (approx):1.2 L
Item weight (approx):670 g
Shipping weight (approx):1000 g
- Designed by renowned Japanese industrial designer Mr Komin Yamada, who is world-famous especially for his Global knives designs.
- Name Anbi stands for beautiful design seen from any angles.
- Compatible with electronic stove, 100V and 200V.
Use & Care
- Wash and dry after using.
- Do not use tough sponge that might scratch the surface.
- Due to the process of enamel coating, edges or some parts might not be covered completely. When surface is cracked, its core steel might be revealed. Keep the cracked part dry to prevent rusting.
Established in 1934, Noda Horo Co.,Ltd. has been producing beautiful and functional enamelware for over 80 years.