HIKIYOSE Wooden Dish
Model:130110 / 130140 / 130113 / 130143
Material:Natural wood (Hinoki Japanese Cypress / Walnut) (Urethane coating)
Country of origin:Japan
Small:Dimensions (approx): Diameter: φ225 x 60 mm, Item weight (approx): 200 g, Shipping weight (approx): 360 g
Large:Dimensions (approx): Diameter: φ300 x 60 mm, Item weight (approx): 400 g, Shipping weight (approx): 560 g
- HIKIYOSE is a wooden product made by combination of modern design and 2 traditional manufacturing skills, "Kijibiki" (shaping wodden material into a bowl using an edged tool and lathe) and "Yosegi" (wooden mosaic works combining different types of wood pieces).
- Designed by Kaichiro Yamada, KAICHI DESIGN.
- Good design award in 2014.
Use & Care
- Avoid long-time use in high temperature and humidity, extreme dryness or direct sunlight, which may cause crack or deformation.
- Fall or strong impact may cause crack or break. Avoid using hard scourer or sponge.
- Abrasive agents such as thinner and benzine may cause the coating to come off .
- Not compatible with gas stove, microwace oven, or dishwasher.
- Avoid soaking it in water for a long time, which may cause it to crack or bend.
- Avoid leaving food inside or keeping it wet, which may cause stain, mold or bacteria proliferation.
- If you mind its smell at first use, pour hot water in it and wait 3 mins, and then drain and wipe well before use.
- After use, wash it with a soft sponge and neutral detergent dissolved in warm water, and wipe well with a cloth.
La Luz Inc. was founded in 1994 in Kanagawa, Japan. Their factory is located in Odawara, Kanagawa.