Kijihiki Zelkova Round Tray
Model:130014 / 130012 / 130010
Material:Zelkova wood with urethane coating
Country of origin:Japan
27cm:Dimensions (approx): Diameter: φ270 x 20 mm, Inner diameter: φ240 mm, Item weight (approx): 500 g, Shipping weight (approx): 660 g
30cm:Dimensions (approx): Diameter: φ300 x 20 mm, Inner diameter: φ270 mm, Item weight (approx): 540 g, Shipping weight (approx): 700 g
33cm:Dimensions (approx): Diameter: φ330 x 20 mm, Inner diameter: φ300 mm, Item weight (approx): 580 g, Shipping weight (approx): 740 g
- Kijihiki are products that are made using a lathe and feature solid edges, beautiful wood grain and cutting-edge durable coating. Each item has the spirit of professionals who manually made it, and is highly evaluated either as a practical wooden product or as a craftwork. For their beautiful looks and high practicality, Kijihiki products are even used at restaurants and reputed hotels such as Imperial Hotel and Hotel New Otani.
Use & Care
- Avoid long-time use in high temperature and humidity, extreme dryness or direct sunlight, which may cause crack or deformation.
- Fall or strong impact may cause crack or break. Avoid using hard scourer or sponge.
- Abrasive agents such as thinner and benzine may cause the coating to come off .
- Not compatible with gas stove, microwace oven, or dishwasher.
- Avoid soaking it in water for a long time, which may cause it to crack or bend.
- Avoid leaving food inside or keeping it wet, which may cause stain, mold or bacteria proliferation.
- If you mind its smell at first use, pour hot water in it and wait 3 mins, and then drain and wipe well before use.
- After use, wash it with a soft sponge and neutral detergent dissolved in warm water, and wipe well with a cloth.
La Luz Inc. was founded in 1994 in Kanagawa, Japan. Their factory is located in Odawara, Kanagawa.