Material:Blade: High-carbon stainless steel, Bolster: Nylon (Heat resistant up to 90°C), Handle: Polypropylene plastic
Product type:Yanagiba Knives
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):Overall length: 346 mm (Blade length 210 mm)
Item weight (approx):104 g
Shipping weight (approx):340 g
- A series of Japanese knives. Rust-resistant and easy to maintain.
- Made with "stainless cutlery steel" which is easy to take care of and has the sharp edge.
- Traditional sharpening is employed to keep the edge. Can be resharpened.
- Luxury and water-resistant natural wood is used to pursue the durability.
- Single edged blade.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Do not use both-sided sharpener.
- Dry it out perfectly after use.
- Let it dry well after use, otherwise it can get rusted or change the Color.
Since the 13th century, Seki city has been the heart of the Japanese cutlery industry. It has also been home to Kai Corporation, the maker of fine cutlery, for more than 100 years. Inspired by the blade-making traditions of ancient Japan, today's highly skilled artisans produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.
Kai Corporation was founded in 1908 in Seki city, Gifu and is headquartered in Tokyo, providing over 10,000 products from housewares and fine cutlery to beauty care products and medical supplies worldwide.