Material: Body: Polypropylene plastic (Heat-resistant up to 120°C), Body interior: Aluminium, interior heating plate: Aluminium
Product type: Egg Boilers
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): 150×130 mm, Height: 135 mm
Item weight (approx): 165 g
Shipping weight (approx): 270 g
- Boil up to 3 eggs at once - soft, medium or hard.
- No piercing required.
- Registered utility model.
- Registered design.
Suggested Cooking Times: Medium-size eggs
- 1-2 Eggs: 9-10 minutes (500-600W)
- 1-2 Eggs: 8-9 minutes (700-800W)
- 3 Eggs: 10-11 minutes (500-600W)
- 3 Eggs: 9-10 minutes (700-800W)
Use & Care
- Simply add water to the base until the line, place eggs top on the interior shelf, lock the body well and set the microwave timer. Then leave the boiled eggs under the water to cool down.
- Cooking time is depending upon egg size, temperature, microwave wattage, and how you like your egg.
- Should not be used in Microwave ovens over 1000W.
- Do not cook in a microwave longer than 15 minutes.
- Hand wash.
- Please be careful when you open the egg boiler after cooking, it will be very hot inside.
Akebono Sangyo K.K., founded in 1952, is located in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing. All of their products are manufactured in Japan.