Model: CNE980 / CNE981 / CNE982 / CNE983
Material: Cup: Copper (Tin-lined), Towel: 100% Cotton
Product type: Copper Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan (Cup: Tsubame, Niigata / Towel: Imabari, Ehime)
Dimensions (approx): Cup: Diameter: 52 mm, Height: 54 mm, Towel: 250×250 mm
Capacity (approx): 65 ml
CNE980: Item weight (approx): Cup: 41 g, Shipping weight (approx): 100 g
CNE981: Item weight (approx): Cup: 41 g, Towel: 18 g, Shipping weight (approx): 140 g
CNE982: Item weight (approx): Cup: 41 g x2, Shipping weight (approx): 170 g
CNE983: Item weight (approx): Cup: 41 g x2, Towel: 18 g x2, Shipping weight (approx): 250 g
CNE980-6: Item weight (approx): Cup: 41 g x6, Shipping weight (approx): 600 g
- Available in 5 types of sets.
- Copper construction helps keep refreshments well chilled.
- Finished and hand-polished individually by their skilled master polishers.
- CNE981/CNE982/CNE983 model comes packaged in a paper gift box.
- CNE981/CNE983 model comes with Imabari Cotton Oshibori Towel.
- The ultra-soft towel is made in Imabari, where the popular quality towel production area.
- The small square towel is ideal for a use of oshibori, handkerchief and more.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not soak.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.
Personalised Engraving Service
- Font colour cannot be chosen and may vary depending on the colour of the products.
- If the products already have their own logo, engraving will be done behind.
- Please allow an extra 5-7 working days before shipment.
- Personalised items are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- What is the Transliteration Service?
If you would like, we are happy to transliterate your name into Japanese alphabets.
- What do you mean by Transliteration to Kanji?
We can transliterate your name/word by using the kanji characters phonetically.
- How can I transliterate my name by myself?
Please click the banner below to get some idea about your Kanji name!
*This link is posted with permittion.