Model: CIS-1G / CIS-1S / CIS-2G / CIS-2S
Material: Copper (Gold-plated) / Copper (Silver-plated)
Product type: Loose Cutlery
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): 114 mm
Item weight (approx): 22 g
Shipping weight (approx): 30 g
Personalised Engraving Service
- This item can be engraved with a name/word on the handle.
- Enter a name (e.g. Jack, Emily, ジャック, えみりー) by using English or Japanese alphabet. Maximum 10 characters (including spaces).
- Font colour may vary depending on the colour of the product.
- Please allow an extra 5 working days before shipment.
- Personalised items are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- To have your logo engraved, or have more than 50 copies – please contact us.
What is the Translation Service?
If you would like, we will be able to translate your name into a Japanese one.
What do you mean by the Translation to Kanji?
We will translate your name/word into an Ateji name/word by using the kanji characters phonetically.
- Available in 2 head types.
- Curved handle.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not soak.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.