Material: Body: Copper (Tin-lined)
Product type: Copper Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions DxWxH (approx): 55×55×125 mm
Capacity (approx): 160 ml
Item weight (approx): 115 g
Shipping weight (approx): Single: 170 g (Set of 6: 1020 g)
- Copper construction helps keep refreshments well chilled.
- Finished and hand-polished individually by their skilled master polishers.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not soak.
Asahi Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.
Personalised Engraving Service
- Font colour cannot be chosen and may vary depending on the colour of the products.
- If the products already have their own logo, engraving will be done behind.
- Please allow an extra 5-7 working days before shipment.
- Personalised items are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- What is the Transliteration Service?
If you would like, we are happy to transliterate your name into Japanese alphabets.
- What do you mean by Transliteration to Kanji?
We can transliterate your name/word by using the kanji characters phonetically.
- How can I transliterate my name by myself?
Please click the banner below to get some idea about your Kanji name!
*This link is posted with permittion.