Material: Body: Copper (Tin-lined), Handle: Brass
Product type: Copper Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 94 mm, Width: 114 mm, Height: 77 mm
Capacity (approx): 270 ml
Item weight (approx): 153 g
Shipping weight (approx): 210 g
Personalised Engraving Service
- This item can be engraved with a name/word.
- Enter a name (e.g. Jack, Emily, ジャック, えみりー) by using English or Japanese alphabet. Maximum 10 characters (including spaces).
- Font colour may vary depending on the colour of the product.
- Please allow an extra 5 working days before shipment.
- Personalised items are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- If you would like to change the engraving location for a left-handed person, please contact us.
- To have your logo engraved, or have more than 50 copies – please contact us.
What is the Translation Service?
If you would like, we will be able to translate your name into a Japanese one.
What do you mean by the Translation to Kanji?
We will translate your name/word into an Ateji name/word by using the kanji characters phonetically.
- Copper construction helps keep refreshments well chilled.
- Finished and hand-polished individually by their skilled master polishers.
- The ability of copper to hold the temperature of a drink's contents has led to the popularity of serving any iced beverage such as the Moscow Mule.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not soak.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.