Material: Body: Copper (Fluoropolymer coating), Handle: Brass, Natural wood
Product type: Rolled Omelette Pans
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): Body: 13.4×19 cm, Height: 3 cm, Total length: 35.2 cm
Item weight (approx): 520 g
Shipping weight (approx): 620 g
- Copper cookware provides incredible heat conductivity.
- Non-stick coating.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance.
- In order to avoid the formation of verdigris, food should not be left in a pan after cooking.
- To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polishing agent (included in the box) or a combination of lemon juice and salt.
Asahi Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.