Material: Body: Copper (Tin-lined), Handle: Natural wood
Product type: Rolled Omelette Pans
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): Body: 15×15 cm, Height: 3.5 cm, Total length: 36.5 cm
Item weight (approx): 600 g
Shipping weight (approx): 700 g
- Copper cookware provides incredible heat conductivity.
Use & Care
- The pan and handle are required some assembly.
- The screws are included in the package (Screwdriver is Not included).
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance.
- In order to avoid the formation of verdigris, food should not be left in a pan after cooking.
- To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polishing agent (included in the box) or a combination of lemon juice and salt.
Asahi Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.