Asahi Copper Tamagoyaki Square Omelette Pan 15cm
¥ 6,600 JPY ¥ 8,000 JPY
You Save 17% (¥ 1,400 JPY)
Material:Copper (Body), Nickel Painting (Inside), Natural Wood (Handle)
Product type:Rolled Omelette Pans
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):Body: 15 x 15 cm, Height: 3.5 cm, Total length: 36.5 cm
Item weight (approx):600 g
Shipping weight (approx):700 g
- Copper cookware provides excellent heat conductivity.
Use & Care
- The pan and handle need assembling with the screws before first use. The screws are included in the delivery package (but, a screwdriver is not).
- Use on gas stove is most recommended.
- Hand wash the pan with a soft sponge and wipe it with a clean cloth after use.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the quality or cooking performance of the pan.
- To prevent verdigris or rust, food should not be left after cooking.
- To keep the pan clean and brand-new-looking, polish it with the copper polishing agent included in the delivery package or lemon juice with salt dissolved in it.
Asahi Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.