Model: CNE960 / CNE971
Material: Copper (Tin-lined)
Product type: Copper Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 70 mm, Height: 85 mm
Capacity (approx): 340 ml
CNE960: Item weight (approx): Glass: 145 g, Shipping weight (approx): 200 g
CNE971: Item weight (approx): Glass: 145 g x2, Shipping weight (approx): 500 g
CNE960-6 Item weight (approx): Glass: 145 g x6, Shipping weight (approx): 1200 g
- Available in 3 types of sets.
- Copper construction helps keep refreshments well chilled.
- Finished and hand-polished individually by their skilled master polishers.
- CNE971 model comes packaged in a Kiri wood (paulownia wood) gift box.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not soak.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.
Personalised Engraving Service
- Font colour cannot be chosen and may vary depending on the colour of the products.
- If the products already have their own logo, engraving will be done behind.
- Please allow an extra 5-7 working days before shipment.
- Personalised items are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- What is the Transliteration Service?
If you would like, we are happy to transliterate your name into Japanese alphabets.
- What do you mean by Transliteration to Kanji?
We can transliterate your name/word by using the kanji characters phonetically.
- How can I transliterate my name by myself?
Please click the banner below to get some idea about your Kanji name!
*This link is posted with permittion.