Material: Body: Copper (Tin-lined) (Outside: Gold-leafed, Food Sanitation Act approved special primer), Coaster: Handmade paper (Echizen Washi), Gift box: Kiri wood (paulownia wood)
Product type: Copper Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan (Niigata / Ishikawa / Fukui)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 81 mm, Height: 105 mm
Capacity (approx): 350 ml
Item weight (approx): 138 g
Shipping weight (approx): 450 g
- Comes packaged in a Kiri wood gift box.
- An elegant collaboration of traditional craftsmanship in the three regions.
- Carefully hand-polished copper drinkware crafted in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture.
- Individually hand-leafed by skilled craftsmen in Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture, where is famous for its gold leaf art crafts.
- Comes with 10-piece traditional Echizen washi paper coasters handmade in Echizen, Fukui Prefecture.
- Copper construction helps keep refreshments well chilled.
- Selected by The Wonder 500™.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid scratching the outside surface.
- Store in a dry place away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.