Asahi Shi-moa Maki-e Akafuji-ni-Tsuru Double-Wall Round Glass 250ml (Gift-Boxed)
¥ 8,790 JPY ¥ 11,000 JPY
You Save 20% (¥ 2,210 JPY)
Material: Body: 18-8 Stainless steel (Outside: Natural Urushi lacquered, Gold leaf, Food Sanitation Act approved special primer), Coaster: Handmade paper (Echizen Washi), Gift box: Kiri wood (paulownia wood)
Product type: Stainless Steel Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan (Niigata / Ishikawa / Fukui)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 70 mm, Height: 85 mm
Capacity (approx): 250 ml
Item weight (approx): 145 g
Shipping weight (approx): 350 g
- Comes packaged in a Kiri wood gift box.
- An elegant collaboration of traditional craftsmanship in the three regions.
- Carefully hand-polished stainless steel drinkware crafted in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture.
- Individually makie lacquered by skilled craftsmen in Ishikawa Prefecture.
- Comes with 10-piece traditional Echizen washi paper coasters handmade in Echizen, Fukui Prefecture.
- The two walls create an insulating layer that keeps efreshments well chilled preventing heat transfer from your hand.
- The double-wall construction also helps keep the external surface cool with hot drinks.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid scratching the outside surface.
- Store in a dry place away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.