Asahi Shi-moa Yamanaka Urushi Lacquered Double-Wall Straight Sided Rocks Glass 250ml (Gift-Boxed)
¥ 6,660 JPY ¥ 8,000 JPY
You Save 16% (¥ 1,340 JPY)
Model: SCW-S501 / SCW-S502
Color: Black / Red
Material: Cup: 18-8 Stainless steel (Outside: Natural Urushi lacquered, Food Sanitation Act approved special primer), Coaster: Handmade paper (Echizen Washi), Gift box: Kiri wood (paulownia wood)
Product type: Stainless Steel Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan (Niigata / Ishikawa / Fukui)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 78 mm, Height: 80 mm, Coaster: 90×90 mm
Capacity (approx): 250 ml
Item weight (approx): Cup: 141 g
Shipping weight (approx): 350 g
- Choose from 2 Colors.
- Comes packaged in a Kiri wood gift box.
- An elegant collaboration of traditional craftsmanship in the three regions.
- Urushi lacquered by the traditional Yamanaka lacquerware method in Kaga, Ishikawa.
- Finished and polished individually by their skilled master polishers in Tsubame, Niigata.
- Comes with 10-piece traditional Echizen washi paper coasters handmade in Echizen, Fukui.
- The two walls create an insulating layer that keeps efreshments well chilled preventing heat transfer from your hand.
- The double-wall construction also helps keep the external surface cool with hot drinks.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid scratching the Urushi lacquered surface.
- Store in a dry place away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
Asahi Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.