Asahi Shi-moa Urushi Sake Cup (Set of 2)
¥ 11,530 JPY ¥ 15,000 JPY
You Save 23% (¥ 3,470 JPY)
Material:Body: 18-8 Stainless, Paint: Japanese Lucquered (outside), Gold Plating (inside)
Product type:Sake Cups
Country of origin:Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx):Diameter: 50 mm, Height: 47 mm
Capacity (approx):58 ml
Item weight (approx):38 g
Shipping weight (approx):500 g
- Sake Cup, set of 2.
- The cups are designed with gold sheet.
- One cup is designed with red Mt.Fuji and crane, that is believed lucky charm in Japan.
- The other cup is designed with motif of Japanese four seasons.
- Suitable for use in official occasion or perfect as gifts.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Avoid scratching the outside surface.
- Store in a dry place away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.