Model: SCS-13 / SCS-11
Material: 18-8 Stainless steel (SUS304)
Product type: Stainless Steel Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
SCS-13: Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 60 mm, Height: 115 mm, Capacity (approx): 240 ml, Item weight (approx): 92 g, Shipping weight (approx): 150 g
SCS-11: Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 80 mm, Height: 150 mm, Capacity (approx): 380 ml, Item weight (approx): 122 g, Shipping weight (approx): 180 g
Personalised Engraving Service
- This item can be engraved with a name/word.
- Enter a name (e.g. Jack, Emily, ジャック, えみりー) by using English or Japanese alphabet. Maximum 10 characters (including spaces).
- Font colour may vary depending on the colour of the product.
- Please allow an extra 5 working days before shipment.
- Personalised items are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- To have your logo engraved, or have more than 50 copies – please contact us.
What is the Translation Service?
If you would like, we will be able to translate your name into a Japanese one.
What do you mean by the Translation to Kanji?
We will translate your name/word into an Ateji name/word by using the kanji characters phonetically.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Finished and polished individually by their skilled master polishers in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture.
- Certified by Chamber of Commerce in Tsubame (燕) City.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.