Material: 18-8 Stainless steel (SUS304)
Product type: Stainless Steel Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 65 mm, Height: 55 mm
Capacity (approx): 58 ml
Item weight (approx): 55 g
Shipping weight (approx): 110 g
Personalised Engraving Service
- This item can be engraved with a name/word.
- Enter a name (e.g. Jack, Emily, ジャック, えみりー) by using English or Japanese alphabet. Maximum 10 characters (including spaces).
- Font colour may vary depending on the colour of the product.
- Please allow an extra 5 working days before shipment.
- Personalised items are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- To have your logo engraved, or have more than 50 copies – please contact us.
What is the Translation Service?
If you would like, we will be able to translate your name into a Japanese one.
What do you mean by the Translation to Kanji?
We will translate your name/word into an Ateji name/word by using the kanji characters phonetically.
- Finished and polished individually by their skilled master polishers in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture.
- Certified by Chamber of Commerce in Tsubame (燕) City.
- The two walls create an insulating layer that keeps efreshments well chilled preventing heat transfer from your hand.
- The double-wall construction also helps keep the external surface cool with hot drinks.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.