Material: Body: ABS plastic, Blades: Stainless steel, Thumb Screw: Stainless steel
Product type: Spiral Slicer (Vertical Spiralizers)
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): 140x115x340 mm
Item weight (approx): 310 g
Shipping weight (approx): 710 g
Flat Blade: Shipping weight (approx): 20 g
Fine Blade: Shipping weight (approx): 10 g
Medium Blade: Shipping weight (approx): 10 g
Coarse Blade: Shipping weight (approx): 10 g
- This enables you to cut vegetables and fruits in several ways just one handle.
- You can peel skins, shred, or cut into thin slice.
- Three interchangeable julienne blades come with a flat blade of the body: Fine blade (1 mm), medium blade (2.5 mm) and coarse blade (4 mm).
Use & Care
- Do not use around the heat. It will cause the body to melt.
- Do not apply tough sponge or abrasive.
- Do not apply thinner, petrol or benzine even if it is for cleaning purpose.
- Wash with soap and rinse it properly.
- Be careful with blade.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
Benriner Co Ltd is a Japanese company founded in 1945. In 1940, the founder Mr Uyuki Yamamoto first invented a daikon radish slicer with his own idea in Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan. The brand name Benriner itself reminds us of a Japanese adjective word “benri-na” which means handy or convenient. Five years later, the company was established officially as Benriner Co Ltd after their product name. The first Benriner mandolin was the wooden made and mainly purchased by hotels or restaurants. Today, Benriner Japanese mandoline slicers have been very popular in the world for its sharp blades.
Most of our products are processed and shipped within 4-5 working days after the order confirmation.
We send the package when the every single item in one order is ready to be dispatched.
Once your parcel is dispatched, we will send you an email with tracking information.
Please be aware that delivery delays by the carrier or customs can occasionally occur. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for this type of delay.
Customers are responsible for import duties, taxes and brokerage fees (if any) in your country.
These fees may be charged to you when your package reaches your country (these fees are not included in the shipping costs that we charge you).
Our international shipping is offered through Japan Post or DHL.
- International ePacket (Registered Airmail Small Packet: available up to 1.5 kg) is usually delivered within 7 to 21 days to most of the countries and insured in case of loss or damage up to 6,000JPY.
- EMS (Express Mail Service) is usually delivered within 5 to 10 days to most of the countries and insured in case of loss or damage up to 20,000JPY.
- DHL Express shipping is usually delivered within 3 to 5 days to most of the countries and insured in case of loss or damage.
Please note:The average number of days may vary based upon destination and customs processing.
Please note:We are unable to provide our shipping to PO Boxes as the parcels require a signature on delivery.Contact us for more details.
International shipping fee
Your shipping fee is based on the total weight.
You can check your delivery cost after you add the items in your shopping cart and fill out your shipping address.
Please visit our Delivery information page for more details.
If your order has not yet been shipped (i.e. you have not received the shipment confirmation), please notify us as soon as possible. You can cancel the order and we will refund you the total amount of your order.
However, if your order has already been shipped, you cannot cancel it. Refuse to accept the pakage or return it instead followling our returning policy. We kindly ask you that we are unable to refund your original shipping charges (if applicable) unless the return was a result of our error.
All personal items, special ordered items and items you asked us to find and offer you cannot be canceled no matter the package had been shipped or not.
- Items with name/logo encraving.
- Flat-bottom/non-rust-proof compotion wok.
You can return most products to Globalkitchen.japan if the products are complete and are in unused and undamaged condition. Return shipping fee is on Globalkitchen.japan.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund any taxes, duties, charges or delivery costs which you may have paid when placing your order.
To return an item, please send us an email (email@example.com) with return request. We will inform you the returning guidace through e-mail. Returned package without any notice is not acceptable.
Condition of returned item:
- All returned items must be in the same condition you had recieved it in a first place. Returned item must include original packaging materials and accessories, so that other customer s able to purchase it.
- All personalizd items, back to order items and special ordered item cannot be returned.
- The items with name encraving or made as special requests also cannot be returned.
Globalkitchen.japan will issue a refund within 1-2 working days of receiving your returned order. Refunds can only be sent back to the original payment method used in a charge. The refund will be received in your account generally within 5-10 working days, depending upon your bank.
Broken itemsGlobalkitchen.japan consider as damaged if your item is broken when it was delivered or if you find a defect within 7days of delivery complete. If you make a contact to us about a damage/defect after the 8th day of arrival(according to the tracking information), we cannot accept return request. This is because it's impossible to tell the damage/defect is occured before the arrival or the after.
Items with a tear, such as rubbing is not considered to be defective.
Within 7 days of arrival(according to the tracking information), please send us an e-mail with the picture of damaged part attached.
As soon as we confirmed the damage/defect, we will refund or send a new ones. If the new item are sold out, or delivery period unknown, we might ask you for refund instead.