Model: NEW Professional Series No.95
Product type: Replacement Parts
Country of origin: Japan
Flat Blade with Side Holes: Material: Stainless steel, Shipping weight (approx): 50 g
Blade Screw for Flat Blade (1-Piece): Material: Stainless steel, Shipping weight (approx): 10 g
Hand Guard: Material: Polypropylene plastic, Shipping weight (approx): 40 g
Thickness Adjustment Wheel: Material: ABS plastic, Shipping weight (approx): 50 g
Non-Slip Foot (2 Screws included): Material: Elastomer, Shipping weight (approx): 10 g
- Replacement parts for BENRINER NEW Professional Series Super Benriner Wide-Body Japanese Mandoline Slicer (Off-White) No.95.
Use & Care
- The Flat Blade is compatible with both Benriner No.95 and No.120.
- The Blade Screw for Flat Blade (sold individually: 1 piece) is compatible with both Benriner No.64 and No.95.
- The Thickness Adjustment Wheel is compatible with both Benriner No.95 and No.120.
- For the replacement julienne blades, please see this page: BENRINER Replacement Blades for Super Benriner
Benriner Co Ltd is a Japanese company founded in 1945. In 1940, the founder Mr Uyuki Yamamoto first invented a daikon radish slicer with his own idea in Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan. The brand name Benriner itself reminds us of a Japanese adjective word “benri-na” which means handy or convenient. Five years later, the company was established officially as Benriner Co Ltd after their product name. The first Benriner mandolin was the wooden made and mainly purchased by hotels or restaurants. Today, Benriner Japanese mandoline slicers have been very popular in the world for its sharp blades.