Material: Body: ABS plastic (Heat resistant up to 70°C)(Anti-slip: Elastomer), Blade: Stainless steel, Hand Guard: Polypropylene plastic
Product type: Mandolines
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): 370×130×45 mm, Cutting surface width: 95 mm
Item weight (approx): 555 g
Shipping weight (approx): 700 g
- New and improved model.
- Thickness adjustment wheel to desired slice thickness. Adjustable from 0.5 mm to 8.0 mm thick.
- Three removable blades come with a flat blade on the body: Fine julienne (1.5 mm), medium julienne (3 mm) and coarse julienne (11 mm).
- Included hand guard holds food securely and protects fingers.
- Non-slip foot anchors the slicer on your work surface.
- Can be hooked over a bowl and slicing directly into a bowl.
Use & Care
- Please contact us for the replacement parts.
Benriner Co Ltd is a Japanese company founded in 1945. In 1940, the founder Mr Uyuki Yamamoto first invented a daikon radish slicer with his own idea in Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan. The brand name Benriner itself reminds us of a Japanese adjective word “benri-na” which means handy or convenient. Five years later, the company was established officially as Benriner Co Ltd after their product name. The first Benriner mandolin was the wooden made and mainly purchased by hotels or restaurants. Today, Benriner Japanese mandoline slicers have been very popular in the world for its sharp blades.