Material:Body: ABS plastic (Heat resistant up to 70°C), Blade: Stainless steel, Finger Guard: Polypropylene plastic
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):355 x 130 x 40 mm, Thickness adjustments: 0.5-4 mm
Item weight (approx):470 g
Shipping weight (approx):820 g
Flat Blade:Shipping weight (approx): 40 g
Fine Blade (1 mm):Shipping weight (approx): 20 g
Medium Blade (3 mm):Shipping weight (approx): 20 g
Coarse Blade (18 mm):Shipping weight (approx): 20 g
- You can adjust slicing thickness from 0.5 mm to 4.0 mm.
- The flat blade is interchangeable with either of 3 julienne blades: Fine julienne (1 mm), Medium julienne (3 mm) and Coarse julienne (18 mm).
- With the attached finger guard, you can hold the food safely and protect your fingers.
Use & Care
- Do not use it around any cooktop or heating. It will cause the body to melt.
- Do not rub it with a tough sponge or abrasive detergent.
- Do not apply use thinner, petrol or benzine on it even for cleaning purpose.
- Wash it with soap and rinse it properly.
- Be careful with the blades.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
BENRINER.CO.,LTD is a Japanese company founded in 1945. The founder Uyuki Yamamoto first invented a radish slice with his own idea in Iwakuni, Yamaguchi Japan in 1940 and then he officially established BENRINER.CO.,LTD, which was named after some product name. The first BENRINER mandoline slicer was made of wood and mainly purchased by hotels or restaurants. Today its Japanese style slicers are very popular all over the world for its sharp blades.