Colour: Negoro lacquer red / Bi-colour Akebono lacquer black (Inside: Vermilion)
Material: Melamine (Heat resistant up to 120°C)
Product type: Miso Soup Bowls
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 120 mm, Height: 57 mm, Overall height with lid: 87 mm
Capacity (approx): 340 ml (Usable capacity: 180 ml)
Item weight (approx): Red bowl: 85 g, Black bowl: 87 g, Lid: 57 g
Shipping weight (approx): Bowl: 90 g, Lid: 60 g, Bowl & Lid Set: 150 g / Set of 6 Bowls: 540 g, Set of 6 Lids: 360 g, Set of 6 Bowls & Lids: 900 g
- Durable commercial-grade tableware - Made in Tsubame, Japan.
- Authentic miso soup bowl.
- Light and sturdy melamine dinnerware is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Shatter proof and break resistant.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
Entec K.K., founded in 1951, is located in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing. All of their products are manufactured in Japan.