Material:Nail clipper: Carburized material (Nickel plating)/Zinc alloy/ABS resin/Stainless steel, Nail file: Stainless steel/ABS resin
Product type:Nail Clippers
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):Nail clipper: 96 mm, Nail file: 70 mm
Item weight (approx):Nail clipper: 60 g, Nail file: 20 g
Shipping weight (approx):100 g
- This is a set of a nail clipper and a round nail file. The nail file can finish off the nails beautifully.
- The clipper is individually made by professionals and has long-lasting sharpness.
- The built-in nail catcher prevents nails scattering.
- The R-shaped nail file can shape nails with smooth curve. Put a nail in the hollow and move it back and forth, and the nail will be in a beautiful shape.
Use & Care
- Nail clippers and files are tools for nail care. Do not use them for other purposes (e.g. to cut or shave metals or hard materials).
- The metal part will get rusted when wet or stained. After each use, wipe off hand stain with a dry cloth, and store it in a well-ventilated place with low temperature and humidity.
- Keep them out of children's reach. Do not put them at your feet or a high place that they might fall from.
Green Bell Co., Ltd. was founded in 1968 in Osaka, Japan. The company's line of business includes manufacturing hand and edge tools products. Their factory is located in Seki City, Japan, a city with 800 years of history in knife crafting. Today, Green Bell manufactures thousands of products using traditional methods by master craftsmen "Takumi" who still labor by hand, and is the sole manufacturer of Seki Edge products.