Model:FIE-80-PGR / FIE-80-SPR / FIE-80-SG
Color:Gray / Pink / Green
Material:Body: Heat-resistant glass (Heat-resistant up to 120°C), Lid/Stopper: Silicone rubber (Heat resistant up to 180°C), Filter: Polypropylene plastic (Heat-resistant up to 120°C)
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):Width 90 x Depth 90 x Height 320 mm
Usable Capacity (approx):800 ml
Item weight (approx):500 g
Shipping weight (approx):900 g
- Wine bottle shaped water carafe is for brewing, storing and serving cold-brewed green tea, flavoured tea, sangria, dashi stock and more.
- Ideal for fridge doors.
- When brewed with cold water, tannin and caffeine do not easily effuse. You can enjoy mild coffee free of bitter or astringent taste.
- Highly heat resistant enough to be sterilized with boiling water.
- The attached filter enables you to pour your drink directly from the bottle.
- Comes with an instruction manual (Japanese/English).
- 2019 model.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Boiled water safe.
- Do not place horizontally.
- It takes 3-6 hours for brewing 15 g tea leaves in cold water.
- Hand wash with neutral detergent and a soft sponge.
- Heat-resistant glass is fragile, handle with care.
- Do not use cleanser or hard brushes.
Since 1921, HARIO has been dedicated to the design, production, and sale of heatproof glass. Also, they are the only heatproof glass manufacturer in Japan to have a factory.
HARIO began their history as a manufacturer of laboratory glassware. In 1964, they expanded production to household items, starting with the coffee syphon. They also began producing lenses for automotive headlights in 1980.
Today, HARIO continues to make a variety of items, from microwave-safe kitchenware and coffee and tea implements, to aromatherapy and pet products.