Hikiyose Handmade Kijihiki Woodturning Deep Plate
Model:130110 / 130140 / 130113 / 130143
Material:Natural wood (Hinoki Japanese Cypress / Walnut) (Urethane coating)
Country of origin:Japan (Odawara, Kanagawa)
Size L (22.5cm):Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 225 mm, Height: 60 mm
Size XL (30cm):Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 300 mm, Height: 60 mm
Hinoki:Item weight (approx): L: 200 g / XL: 400 g, Shipping weight (approx): L: 350 g / XL: 620 g
Walnut:Item weight (approx): L: 350 g / XL: 550 g, Shipping weight (approx): L: 500 g / XL: 770 g
- Available in 2 sizes and 2 wood types.
- Thanks to the Kijibiki woodturning technique in Odawara, which has a long history since the Heian period, and the Yosegi-zaiku parquetry technique, HIKIYOSE products only require much less wood materials (one third of solid wood).
- Hinoki Japanese Cypress is sustainable wood from Odawara.
- Designed by Kaichiro Yamada, KAICHI DESIGN.
- Good design award in 2014.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Do not soak for a long time.
La Luz Inc. was founded in 1994 in Kanagawa, Japan. Their factory is located in Odawara, Kanagawa.