Hikiyose Handmade Kijihiki Woodturning Donburi Bowl 15cm
Model:130108 / 130138
Material:Natural wood (Hinoki Japanese Cypress / Walnut) (Urethane coating)
Country of origin:Japan (Odawara, Kanagawa)
Dimensions (approx):Diameter: 150 mm, Height: 90 mm
Hinoki:Item weight (approx): 110 g, Shipping weight (approx): 240 g
Walnut:Item weight (approx): 110 g, Shipping weight (approx): 240 g
- Available in 2 wood types.
- Thanks to the Kijibiki woodturning technique in Odawara, which has a long history since the Heian period, and the Yosegi-zaiku parquetry technique, HIKIYOSE products only require much less wood materials (one third of solid wood).
- Hinoki Japanese Cypress is sustainable wood from Odawara.
- Designed by Kaichiro Yamada, KAICHI DESIGN.
- Good design award in 2014.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Do not soak for a long time.
La Luz Inc. was founded in 1994 in Kanagawa, Japan. Their factory is located in Odawara, Kanagawa.