Hikiyose Handmade Kijihiki Woodturning Rice/Soup Bowl 12cm
Model:130104 / 130134 / 130105 / 130135
Material:Natural wood (Hinoki Japanese Cypress / Walnut) (Urethane coating)
Country of origin:Japan (Odawara, Kanagawa)
Bowl:Diameter: 120 mm, Height: 60 mm, Item weight (approx): 60 / 80 g, Shipping weight (approx): 140 / 160 g
Bowl & Lid:Diameter: 120 mm, Height: 90 mm, Item weight (approx): 100 g, Shipping weight (approx): 180 g
- Available in 2 types and 2 wood types.
- Thanks to the Kijibiki woodturning technique in Odawara, which has a long history since the Heian period, and the Yosegi-zaiku parquetry technique, HIKIYOSE products only require much less wood materials (one third of solid wood).
- Hinoki Japanese Cypress is sustainable wood from Odawara.
- Designed by Kaichiro Yamada, KAICHI DESIGN.
- Good design award in 2014.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Do not soak for a long time.
La Luz Inc. was founded in 1994 in Kanagawa, Japan. Their factory is located in Odawara, Kanagawa.