Ikenaga Induction Cast-Iron Cow Shaped Sizzle Platter with Wood Base
Material:Body: Cast iron, Trivet: Natural wood
Product type:Sizzle Platters
Country of origin:China
Dimensions (approx):Body: 215x135 mm, Trivet: 310x210 mm
Item weight (approx):Body: 1510 g
Shipping weight (approx): 2000 g, (Set of 4: 7000 g)
- Restaurant equipment and supplies.
- Ideal for unique kitchen-to-table presentation of dishes.
- Great for hot beef steaks to serve straight from the grill.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and pre-heat the pan well before adding food.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- In order to avoid the formation of rust, food should not be left in a pan after cooking.
- Apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store in a dry location.
Ikenaga Iron Works Co Ltd was founded in 1937 in Osaka, Japan. The company's line of business includes the manufacturing of steel castings including alloy, bushings, and rolling mill rolls.