Material: Body: Heat-resistant glass (Heat-resistant up to 120°C), Water tank compartment: Polystyrene plastic (Heat resistant up to 90°C ), Coffee filter cone: AS plastic (Heat resistant up to 90°C), Lid: Polypropylene plastic (Heat-resistant up to 120°C)
Product type: Coffee Makers
Country of origin: Thailand
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 120 mm, Height: 265 mm
Capacity (approx): Usable capacity: 440 ml
Item weight (approx): 470 g
Shipping weight (approx): 580 g
- No filter paper needed..
- The coffee pot is microwavable for hot coffee.
- Registered design.
- Good design award in 2007.
Use & Care
- Use 40 g of ground coffee beans.
- Place the coffee filter cone on the coffee pot.
- Add 40 ml of cold water over the ground coffee beans and mix them lightly with a stick to moisten entire the coffee beans (Beware of the filter when you mix).
- Place the water tank on the coffee filter cone.
- Add cold water into the water tank until the mark on the tank.
- Place the lid and wait for the coffee brewing (for a few hours or in the fridge overnight).
Iwaki Glass was founded in 1883 as the first private western-style glass factory in Japan. Iwaki Glass was merged into AGC Techno Glass Co Ltd in 2013. The company manufactures and develops glass for lightening, industry, or optics, based on the technology of specialty glass that long accumulated.