MIYAWO Thermatec Ceramic Induction Donabe Casserole (2 Colours)
Model: THM20 / THM21
Colour: Chocolate brown / Denim blue
JAN: 4907237201308 / 4907237201445 / 4907237201100 / 4907237201315 / 4907237201452 / 4907237201117
Material: Body: Thermatec® Ceramic (Heat resistant up to 500°C), Lid: Ironstone ware
Product type: Donabe Casserole Dishes
Country of origin: Malaysia (Miyawo factory)
No.6.5: Dimensions (approx): Top diameter: 212 mm, Top inner diameter: 175 mm, Heating element diameter: 140mm, Width: 244mm, Height: 50 mm (With lid: 112 mm), Capacity (approx): 1100 ml, Item weight (approx): 1080 g, Shipping weight (approx): 1380 g. Good for 1-2 servings.
No.8: Dimensions (approx): Top diameter: 248 mm, Top inner diameter: 220 mm, Heating element diameter: 160mm, Width: 300 mm, Height: 87 mm (With lid: 140 mm), Capacity (approx): 2200 ml, Item weight (approx): 1700 g, Shipping weight (approx): 2100 g. Good for 2-3 servings.
No.9: Dimensions (approx): Top diameter: 275 mm, Top inner diameter: 245 mm, Heating element diameter: 178mm, Width: 330 mm, Height: 93 mm (With lid: 164 mm), Capacity (approx): 3000 ml, Item weight (approx): 2200 g, Shipping weight (approx): 2600 g. Good for 3-4 servings.
- Available in 3 sizes and in 2 colours.
- No seasoning needed before first use.
- Glazed finish is easy to clean.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe.
- Microwave safe.
- When you use on the 200V induction hob, avoid heating over the high heat settings.
- Do not use for frying or deep frying.
- Do not drop.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge using pH-neutral dish soap.
- To clean burnt pots, let the water come to a boil, add a tablespoon of baking soda. Simmer for 2-3 minutes on low heat, then turn the heat off and allow it to cool, and wash the pot.
Good Design Award in 2005 for Miyawo Thermatec Induction Everyday Donabe Series.
Miyawo Company Ltd was founded in 1931 in Yokkaichi City, Mie Prefecture, Japan, and produced all of the high quality novelties under the name of PY/Miyao for some American distributing companies from 1949 to 1961. Exporting to Mikasa Usa started in 1961. These vintage novelties and collectibles have been stored and exhibited at Yokkaichi Municipal Museum since 2013. Today, the company's line of business includes the manufacturing of porcelain electronic and other electrical insulators. Miyawo Company Ltd joined into Maruri Tamaki Rikizo Shoten Group in 2015.
View full product details