Maeda Senko Cotton Furoshiki Bento Lunch Cloth Maneki Neko
Country of origin:Japan (Kyoto)
Dimensions (approx):500 x 500 mm
Item weight (approx):30 g
Shipping weight (approx):30 g
- The cat is designed with letters that mean "Better Fortune" (upper one), "Invite all customers" (bottom one).
- The cat designed is called Maneki Neko and is believed to lead you to the success of your business or to bring you money.
- Can be used as a furoshiki wrapping cloth, bento cloth, table linen, wall decoration, and more.
Use & Care
- Machine washing at a maximum temperature of 40 °C.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry in shade.
- Iron at high temperature.
- Colors may fade.
Maeda Senko Co., Ltd. was founded in 1961, and their headquarters and factory are located in Ukyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan.