Material:Body: ABS plastic (Heat resistant up to 80°C), Plate: Melamine (Heat resistant up to 120°C)
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):285×185×75 mm
Item weight (approx): 600 g
Shipping weight (approx):700 g
- Durable commercial grade kitchenware, Made in Japan.
- Hand-painted (slight variations may occur).
- Kids will love and make mealtimes fun.
- Light and sturdy melamine dinnerware is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Shatter proof and break resistant.
- Ideal for restaurant or home use.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe (plate only). Hand wash the body.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
Niimi Store founded in 1907, is located in Kappabashi, a street in Tokyo between Ueno and Asakusa which is almost entirely populated with shops supplying the restaurant trade. Their "Jumbo Cook" sculpture has become a landmark.