Noda Horo White Series Enamel Square Food Containers with Sealed Lid (3 Sizes)
Brand: Noda Horo
Material: Body: Enamel, Lid: Polybutyleneterephthalate (PBT), Silicon rubber
Product type: Food Containers
Country of origin: Japan
Small: Dimensions (approx): 106 x 100 x 54 mm, Capacity (approx): 0.2 L , Item weight (approx): 155 g, Shipping weight (approx): 370 g
Medium: Dimensions (approx): 128 x 128 x 84 mm, Capacity (approx): 0.7 L, Item weight (approx): 335 g, Shipping weight (approx): 570 g
Large: Dimensions (approx): 128 x 128 x 120 mm, Capacity (approx): 1.06 L, Item weight (approx): 375 g, Shipping weight (approx): 640 g
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Can be put in the freezer, to unfreeze the contents, heat it in the oven (without a lid) or double-boil it in hot water.
- Can be used for any cooking methods with flame such as boil, steam, heat, grill and bake. (Without lid except when you boil it)
- Can be a pan for jellies, cakes and pies, from fridge/oven to the table.
- Due to its glass coating, food can be preserved in more hygienic condition without changing taste.
Use & Care
- Lid's heat resistance temperature is 140℃.
- Remove a lid when you put it on a flame, boil, steam, heat, grill and bake.
- Wash and dry after using.
- Do not use tough sponge that might scratch the surface.
- Due to the process of enamel coating, edges or some parts might not be covered completely. When surface is cracked, its core steel might be revealed. Keep the cracked part dry to prevent rusting.
Since established in 1934, Noda Horo Co.,Ltd. has been producing beautiful and functional enamelware for over 80 years.