Material:Titanium (Fluorine coating) (Heat resistant up to 250°C)
Product type:Rice Spatulas
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):198 x 70 mm
Item weight (approx):50 g
Shipping weight (approx):60 g
- Non-stick embossed surface for easy release and cleanup.
- Round-shaped head for easy scooping.
- Good Design Award 2002.
Use & Care
- Wet the rice spatula every time before use for better nonstick performance.
- Do not leave it in the rice cooker.
- Do not use it for stir-frying.
Leben Co.,Ltd was founded in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan in 1999. They produced household goods, kitchen utensils, and school meal equipment under the brand name "NONOJI". Nonoji Co.,Ltd was founded in June 2017 as a spin-off from Leben Co.,Ltd for the “NONOJI” brand.
The goal of the brand is, by using simple methods, to establish a production line to create products with lasting value. They combine beautiful design and functionality in perfect harmony by deeply understanding product‘s fundamental purposes.