Material: Titanium (Fluorine coating)(Heat resistant up to 250°C)
Product type: Rice Spatulas
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): 198×70 mm
Item weight (approx): 50 g
Shipping weight (approx): 50 g
- Non-stick embossed surface for easy release and cleanup.
- Round-shaped head for easy scooping.
- Good Design Award in 2002.
Use & Care
- Wet the rice spatula every time before use for better nonstick performance.
- Do not leave in the rice cooker.
- Do not use for stir-frying.
LEBEN Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1999 in Kanagawa, Japan. They produce household goods, kitchen utensils, and school meal equipment under the brand name "Nonoji".
In 2000 the president of Leben, Atsushi Takabu, began the development of the first products of the nonoji brand. The goal of the brand is to use straightforward methods to create a regular stream of products of lasting value. Beauty and functionality combined in perfect harmony. The basis for this is a deep understanding of a product‘s fundamental purpose.