OSK Tsumugi 2-Tiered Nestable Bento Lunch Box with Chopsticks & Insulated Lunch Bag
Model:TSD BLW-28HX / BLW-28HXF
Material:Bento box (Body/Divider): Polypropylene plastic (Heat-resistant up to 140°C), Top lid: AS plastic (Heat-resistant up to 100°C), Inner lids: Silicone rubber (Heat-resistant up to 140°C),Chopsticks: Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)(BPA free)(Heat-resistant up to 100°C)
Product type:Bento Boxes
Country of origin:Japan (Mimasaka, Okayama), Elastic band belt/Insutaled bag: China
Dimensions (approx):Bento box: 221x87x95 mm, Chopsticks: 195 mm
Capacity (approx):Upper: 470 ml, Lower: 420 ml
Item weight (approx):315 g
Shipping weight (approx):Bento box: 320 g, Bento box & insulated bag set: 370 g
- Available in 2 types.
- Contents (TSD BLW-28HX): 1 bento box, 1 pair of chopsticks and 1 elastic band belt.
- Contents (TSD BLW-28HXF): 1 bento box, 1 pair of chopsticks, 1 elastic band belt and 1 insulated bag.
- After the lunch time, all parts can nest in one container.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Microwave safe (Body/Divider only: The lid is NOT microwavable).
- Elastic band belt/Insutaled bag: Non washable.
OSK Corporation was founded in 1951 in Osaka City. All of their products are manufactured at their own factory in Okayama Prefecture, Japan.