Product type:Wagashi Sweets (Yokan)
Ingredients:Sugar, Sweet potato, Oligosaccharide, Agar, Flavour.
Expiry date:We ship the product which has more than 90 days left before expires.
Country of origin:Japan (Sweet potato origin: Kawagoe City, Saitama Prefecture)
Manufacturer:Morinoya Co Ltd (Sakado City, Saitama Prefecture)
Net weight:Bite size 17 g x 8 pcs
Item weight (approx):170 g
Shipping weight (approx):170 g
- We suggest you contact your local customs office to inquire if food can be imported to your country, as it is often restricted.
- Please kindly choose an ePacket shipping (small packet up to 2 kg) at checkout, as we cannot send food by EMS or DHL shipping.
- Bite size Japanese traditional Wagashi sweets Yokan.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Once opened, seal well, keep in the fridge and eat soon.
Yokan is a thick, jellied dessert made of red/white bean paste, agar and sugar. It is usually sold in a block form, and eaten in slices.
Although Yokan is typically made with red bean paste, Yokan may also contain chopped chestnuts, persimmons, whole sweetened azuki beans, figs, and sweet potato (Imo Yokan).