Material: Body: Polypropylene plastic (Polyethylene foam core)
Product type: Egg Boilers
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): 170×140 mm, Height: 125 mm
Item weight (approx): 320 g
Shipping weight (approx): 420 g
- Boil up to 4 eggs at once.
- Eco-friendly non-electric slow cooking.
- Well insulated to retain optimal temperature.
- Can be used as an ice bucket.
Suggested Cooking Times: Room temperature eggs
2 Eggs: ---
3 Eggs: 6-7 minutes
4 Eggs: 10-11 minutes
Suggested Cooking Times: Cold eggs
2 Eggs: 15-18 minutes (without the lid)
3 Eggs: 12-16 minutes
4 Eggs: 15-18 minutes
Use & Care
- Simply place eggs on the interior shelf, add boling water, close the lid well and wait.
- Cooking time is depending upon egg size, temperature, and how you like your egg.
- Please be careful when you open the egg boiler after cooking, it will be very hot inside.
The onsen-tamago has a unique texture that the white tastes like a delicate custard (milky and soft) and the yolk comes out firm, but retains the color and creamy texture of an uncooked yolk.
Shimizu Industrial Co Ltd was founded in 1970 in Ibaraki City, Osaka Prefecture. Shimizu manufactures household goods under the brand name "Seiei".