Material:Porcelain (Kutani ware) (Transfer printing)
Product type:Yunomi Teacups
Country of origin:Japan (Nomi, Ishikawa)
Dimensions (approx):Diameter: 70 mm, Height 85 mm
Capacity (approx):220 ml
Item weight (approx):162 g
Shipping weight (approx):370 g
- Japanese traditional craft - Kutani Ware.
- Made by the popular Kutani pottery kiln - Seikou
- Carefully and individually transfer-printed by their skilled workers.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge.
- Do not use harsh detergents.
Seikou Co Ltd, founded in the Taishō era, is a third generation family-owned Kutani pottery kiln. They aim to deliver the traditional Kutani Ware at low cost to everyday life. All of their Wa-style paints and transfer printing sheets are developed in-house. They create from its design to products at their factory in Nomi City, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan.