Seikou Kutani Porcelain Leak-Proof Soy Sauce Cruet (ISHIDATAMI)
Material:Porcelain (Kutani ware) (Transfer printing)
Product type:Soy Sauce Dispensers
Country of origin:Japan (Nomi, Ishikawa)
Dimensions (approx):Diameter: 46 mm, Height 100 mm
Item weight (approx):--- g
Shipping weight (approx):200 g
- Japanese traditional craft - Kutani Ware.
- Made by the popular Kutani pottery kiln - Seikou
- Carefully and individually transfer-printed by their skilled workers.
- Perfect for serving shoyu soy sauce, vinegar and more.
- ISHIDATAMI style is based on the Geometric pattern used in temples and shrines. It is believed to bring you a good luck.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge.
- Do not use harsh detergents.
Seikou Co Ltd, founded in the Taishō era, is a third generation family-owned Kutani pottery kiln. They aim to deliver the traditional Kutani Ware at low cost to everyday life. All of their Wa-style paints and transfer printing sheets are developed in-house. They create from its design to products at their factory in Nomi City, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan.
Collections: Best Sellers, Brands, Dressing & Spice Dispensers, Japanese Pottery & Porcelain, Kitchenware, Lunch Boxes & Food Storage, Nattō, New Arrivals, SEIKOU, Sushi, Tofu
Type: Soy Sauce Dispensers