Material:Body: ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene) resin (heat resistance temperature 80℃), Transparent cover: AS (acrylonitrile-styrene) resin, ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene) resin, elastomer resin, Grinding wheel: diamond grinding wheel, ceramic grinding wheel
Product type:Knife Sharpeners
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):141 x 51 x 55 mm
Item weight (approx):96 g
Shipping weight (approx):270 g
- For double edged knives only.
- Three different grindstones are attached in one product.
- By using each of them in turn, your knife becomes as sharp as you've first owned it.
- Able to store in one compact case.
Use & Care
- STEP1. Use a diamond wheel contains high grid, sharpen worn part of your brade.
- STEP2. By using a ceramic grindstone, thinning the cutting edge will make the cutting more sharp.
- STEP3. With a fine ceramic grinding wheel, make the tip of a brade smooth.
Since the 13th century, Seki city has been the heart of the Japanese cutlery industry. It has also been home to Kai Corporation, the maker of fine cutlery, for more than 100 years. Inspired by the blade-making traditions of ancient Japan, today's highly skilled artisans produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.
Kai Corporation was founded in 1908 in Seki city, Gifu and is headquartered in Tokyo, providing over 10,000 products from housewares and fine cutlery to beauty care products and medical supplies worldwide.