Material:Blade: High-carbon stainless steel, Handle: 18-8 Stainless steel
Product type:Chinese Cleavers
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):Overall length: 298 mm (Blade length 165 mm, Blade thickness 2.0 mm)
Item weight (approx):220 g
Shipping weight (approx):460 g
- Made by the steel which contains lots of carbon which determine knife's hardness and sharpness.
- Use seamless "all stainless steel" which makes a good balance between the handle and blade and excellent durability.
- Streamlined handle design enables strong grip and useability.
- KAI invented original technology to have the blade straight into the handle, which adds the knife more durability.
- KAI's astonishing polishing technology enables reducing the resistance against food and sharp cutting section.
Use & Care
- Dry it out perfectly after use.
- Let it dry well after use, otherwise it can get rusted or change the Color.
- Able to be washed in a dishwasher.
- Able to be sanitized with boiled water.
Since the 13th century, Seki city has been the heart of the Japanese cutlery industry. It has also been home to Kai Corporation, the maker of fine cutlery, for more than 100 years. Inspired by the blade-making traditions of ancient Japan, today's highly skilled artisans produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.
Kai Corporation was founded in 1908 in Seki city, Gifu and is headquartered in Tokyo, providing over 10,000 products from housewares and fine cutlery to beauty care products and medical supplies worldwide.