TAKUMI JAPAN Magma Plate Iron Paella Pan
Material:Iron (silicon coating)
Product type:Paella Pans
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):φ225 x 309 x 33 mm, Bottom thickness: 1.2 mm
Capacity (approx):0.8 L
Item weight (approx):500 g
Shipping weight (approx):660 g
- “Magma plate” is carved with concave and convex pattern inside and outside, so it has more surface area and receives more heat. For this reason, it can conduct heat quickly so that ingredients can keep more flavors in.
- The pan has durability specific to ironware, which is even tolerant to strong heating and ideal for stir-frying on high heat. It can be used in long term by providing seasoning maintenance.
- The Iron contained will come off and help your iron intake.
Use & Care
- Compatible with gas cook top, Induction heating, radiant heater, halogen heater and plate heater. Not compatible with microwave ovens or ovens.
- Well seasoning is advised before first use as well as before each use, which will produce a thin oil layer and prevent the pan getting rusted or burnt.
- Avoid using a detergent when washing the pan to maintain the oil coating. Just wash the pan with a sponge in hot water.
- Foods with strong acidity or alkalinity might detach the oxide film and cause silver/white discoloration. Detached oxide film is not harmful even when eaten.
Nihon Yoshokki Co Ltd was founded in 1955 in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture, Japan, which is the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.