Color:Beige / Orange / Lime green / Raspberry pink
Material:Body: Polypropylene plastic, Insulation core: Rigid polyurethane foam
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):Opening: 134 mm, Width: 192 mm, Height: 243 mm
Capacity (approx):1700 ml
Item weight (approx):460 g
Shipping weight (approx):1100 g
- Double-wall construction provides insulation to keep your ice tea, iced coffee and other beverages cool for hours.
- Will not sweat.
- Functional pitcher lid with ice guard.
- Ideal for restaurant or home use.
Use & Care
- This jug is not heat-resistant. For cold beverages only.
- Hand wash the inside jug.
- Do not wash the outside jug. Wipe with a damp cloth.
The company was founded in February 1923 as Kikuchi Manufacturing Company in Osaka City, Japan, and manufactured Tiger brand vacuum flasks. In 1953, the company name was changed to Tiger Vacuum Bottle Ind, Co., Ltd., in 1983 to Tiger Vacuum Bottle Co., Ltd., and in 1998 to its present name, Tiger Corporation. Tiger produces and markets rice cookers, vacuum flasks (thermoses), electric barbecue grills, insulated jugs, insulated lunch boxes, ice buckets (pails), electric mochi makers, mochi cutters, and air purifiers with ionizers.