Material:Body: Steel, Inside container: Molybdenum stainless steel, Insulation core: Rigid polyurethane foam (Body), Foamed styrol (Lid)
Product type:Thermal Rice Warmers
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):Outer diameter: 360 mm, Width: 430 mm, Height: 250 mm
Capacity (approx):3900 ml, 22-Cup (Go) rice
Item weight (approx):4400 g
Shipping weight (approx):5100 g
- Durable commercial-grade kitchenware, Made in Japan.
- 22 cup thermal food warmers will keep food warm with the retention of its own heat without using any electricity for 6 hours.
- Heat retention: 76°C (6h) for hot at the room temperature 20°C.
- Perfect for catering or outdoor events.
- Stackable with the same sized warmer.
- Condensation collecting parts on the lid.
Use & Care
- To Maximize the heat retention, preheat the warmer with hot water just prior to use is recommended.
- Hand wash the inside warmer and the condensation collector.
- Do not wash the outside warmer. Wipe with a damp cloth.
The company was founded in February 1923 as Kikuchi Manufacturing Company in Osaka City, Japan, and manufactured Tiger brand vacuum flasks. In 1953, the company name was changed to Tiger Vacuum Bottle Ind, Co., Ltd., in 1983 to Tiger Vacuum Bottle Co., Ltd., and in 1998 to its present name, Tiger Corporation. Tiger produces and markets rice cookers, vacuum flasks (thermoses), electric barbecue grills, insulated jugs, insulated lunch boxes, ice buckets (pails), electric mochi makers, mochi cutters, and air purifiers with ionizers.